Exterior Painting Services in Sydney
Just Paint It does all aspects of exterior preparation & painting for the residential and property market.
- Is the paint on your residential property flaking?
- Do you have a fence or deck that’s looking a little tired?
Australia has some of the harshest weather conditions in the world, so it stands to reason that you would want to protect your most important asset with a quality painting finish that protects your property against all forces of nature.
Just paint it can cover any painting job, no matter how big or ambitious. Whatever the project, we offer superior service and a determination to paint your Sydney home to the highest standards.
Benefits of a fresh coat of paint
- A budget friendly solution compared to other renovation solutions
- Complements your design and architectural theme
- Identifies pest or water damage before they become larger problems
- Improves your home’s Curb-side appeal
- Protect your home from the weather
- Raises your property value
- The cladding & trimming of your home will look newer
Just Paint It exterior residential painting services
Just Paint It’s exterior residential painting services range from one wall to a complete house redecoration. We have the team and the tools to expertly paint all exterior surfaces:
- Brick & render painting
- Cubby house & tree house painting
- Eave painting
- Deck & pergola painting
- Fascia painting
- Fence painting
- Garage painting
- Gutter painting
- Shed painting
- Trim painting
- Weatherboard painting
- Window frame painting
The Just Paint It exterior painting preparation process
In order to achieve a neat and professional finish, exterior walls need to be appropriately prepared for painting. Depending on the condition of the walls, the surface we’re painting and the environment we’re painting in, this will dictate what preparation is required for your project.
- Remove pot plants, garden equipment and any other objects in close proximity
- Pressure wash walls to remove dirt and grime
- Treat any surface mould and mildew with a light bleach solution
- Apply drop sheets to nearby plants and the ground near the wall
- Repair peeling and flaking paint by scraping and light sanding
- Fill dents and nail holes with exterior grade filler
- Apply acrylic sealant to cracks and gaps
- Spot prime the filled/sealed areas
- Apply painters masking tape to fittings and around edges
- Apply sealing primer to the entire surface
Contact us for a free interior painting estimate in Sydney
Get started by filling out of estimate form. Once you fill in a few pieces of information, we will contact you to discuss your project further.
When you engage Just Paint it for your painting projects you will have full access to our in-house design service and consultancy partners who have the skills and experience to interpret your vision and achieve a result that complements your home’s existing architecture and your lifestyle.
Additional resources & handy links: